Enabling industrial-scale additive manufacturing
Customised systems to solve your manufacturing challenges.
Bring a new age of automated manufacturing to your factory floor with the TKF 9000 additive manufacturing system.
With an impressive 40.5m3 build envelope, it unlocks the limitless possibilities of large-scale cold spray manufacturing with metals.
So you can cut costs and reduce waste while producing parts faster, easier and more sustainably than ever before.
- Automated robotic production
- Kuka robot for 6-axis manoeuvrability
- Servo-controlled shuttle
- Intuitive touch panel interface
- Protective sound-dampening booth
- Dust extraction system for a safe and clean environment
- Based on 1000m3/hr to 1250m3/hr at the nozzle
- High vacuum on tool principles for dust collection from print face
- Active on 6 axis robot head during deposition, otherwise may be used for general cleaning.
- KST max 600 (limited to 450 bi isolation valve) – PMAX 10.5 bar (152 Psi)
- Explosion relief panels and activation sensors
- Inlet connection and outlet to Hi-Vac blower
- Anti-static filter elements, internally earthed
- 1 x 50L collection bin
- 1 x 24VDC cleaning pulse controller – differential pressure activated
- 1 x 37 kW Hi-Vac starter with VSD
- Extraction hood on 6 axis head with flexible duct
- ST3 rated (Kst 450) passive isolation valve
- Discharge silencer, approx. noise level 68 Db(A)
- Enclosed belt driven Hi-Vac blower with anti-surge control
|Build Envelope||9 x 3 x 1.5m|
|Rotational build envelop||3 x 2m|
|Footprint||30 x 15m|
|Control Touch panel|
|Input data||Hard signal|
Process parameter regulations
|Gas flow||+/- 0.5% from set point|
|Chamber temperature||+/– 3 ̊ C|
|Powder output||+/– 0.5%|
|Max Temp. 1100 ̊||15 minutes to heat, 10 to cool|
|Max Operating Pressure||725 Psi|
|Nozzle Change Under||5 minutes|
|Heater Change Under||15 minutes|
|Operating Pressure||Max 2000 Psi|
|Feed Ratio||10g/min – 500g/min (30kg/hr)|
|Material||Speed (kg/h)||Porosity||Efficiency (1.5 max feed rate)|
|Ti CP||8.6||≤ 4.1%||98%|
|Al 99.99%||4.6||≤ 0.5%||94%|
|SS 316L||8.6||≤ 1.0%||96.00%|
See what’s possible
Book a complimentary consultation to help decide if our solutions are right for you.